About the position
Assisting the Finance Organization in handling the whole process of the financial planning, budgeting, risk mitigation and lead the preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, and annual budgets.
Ensuring proper documentation and supporting information for all financial transactions / information along with a backup plan in case of system downtime or emergencies. The position also entails coordinating with the other management functions and providing them with the necessary information to enable them to conduct financial planning, budgeting and reporting accordingly. Coordinate with external bodies such as Auditors to facilitate the Audit process and follow up on corrective actions implementation (as/when required)
What you'll do
- Prepare, build and submit the budget reports to the higher management of the organization for further scrutiny and approval in accordance with the approved policy.
- Support in consolidated forecasts, coordinate with various sales and operation teams to develop finance forecasts.
- Closely work and coordinate with the other teams to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan.
- Consolidate the data for budget presentation and also provide an overview of the financial status of all the operations.
- Maintain and update the forecast models.
- Analyze actual results to budgets and forecasts and the monthly financial, KPIs,
- Prepare detailed reports pertaining to discrepancies and amendments that occurred in the budget, during the entire financial year.
- Assist in projecting future financial needs, studying financial requests and also researching alternative and reasonable funding methods for the organization.
- Prepare a business plan and make the necessary update of the plan according to any material changes in the business or the regulations which may affect forecasts.
- Update and monitor the cash flow on a periodic basis and assist in providing accurate financial information during external and internal audit.
- Ensure all Company’s sensitive and confidential information should not be disclosed.
- Follow Cybersecurity policy in order to use corporate accounts to post publicly accessible messages or posts unless specifically authorized by the Cybersecurity department
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university. or equivalent, from accredited law school.
- Ten (10) Years post qualification in a core accounting or finance position leading a full reporting cycle.
- Experience in budgeting, Reporting and Financial Analysis is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Arabic/English)
- Recommended to have a professional Accountancy certifications e.g CMA, CPA