What we’re looking for
We are in search of a passionate Cloud Data Engineer who will guide customers to ingest, store, process, analyze, and explore data on the Google Cloud Platform. You’ll be the driving force in implementing data processing systems, optimizing data pipelines for scaling and troubleshooting deployment challenges.
How you’ll impact
As a cornerstone in our customer servicing, you’ll provide detailed Google Cloud Platform implementations, build and automate customer solutions, and resolve cloud-related hurdles. Your work will extend to setting up and managing Google’s internal infrastructure and data pipelines for our clients.
What you’ll do
- Guide customer implementations on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Perform builds and automations of customer implementations.
- Collaborate with clients to solve cloud challenges, especially challenges relating to data engineering.
- Setup and manage Google internal infrastructure and data pipelines for our clients.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand customer technical objectives, and develop strategies for resolving technical blockers.
- Develop proofs of concept, presentations, and demos in order to take a prospect successfully through the evaluation process and make them satisfied customers.
- Partner with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption to Google Cloud.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
What you’ll bring
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales, engineering, or equivalent experience in customer-facing roles.
- Experience in the data management domain, including data quality, data lineage, and data security.
- Experience with data processing software and data processing algorithms.
- Experience working with/on data warehouses, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT, and reporting/analytic tools, environments, and data structures.
- Ideally, you will have direct experience in big data, information retrieval, data mining or machine learning as well as experiences in building multi-tier high availability applications with modern web technologies (such as NoSQL, MongoDB, SparkML, TensorFlow).
- Experience with developing infrastructure as code and the DevOps discipline is a plus.
APPLY FOR ROLE
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONSAll Careers
Senior Cloud Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager at CNTXT, you will manage and direct the development and implementation of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) based projects.
Cloud Applications Development (AppDev) Engineer
As a Cloud Applications Development (AppDev) Engineer at CNTXT, you will you will work with customers to assess existing Enterprise applications in anticipation of a cloud migration.
Get in touch
There are many ways of “doing cloud” but not all of them will future-proof your business. We can devise an approach that will. Talk to us today – you have nothing to lose but the guesswork.Contact Us