Scope of work
A Cybersecurity specialist is responsible to assist our clients in aligning security management strategy with business goals. The role includes setting the required capabilities to review and provide assurance on internal and external (i.e. clients) cloud and digital projects to meet confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements. You will serve in a key role of leading technical discussions, guiding the development of strategic with focus on security architecture, and cybersecurity performance and/or risks, building security into the design and delivery of cloud and digital solutions offered to our clients. Work with a multi-skilled team across multiple organizations within the company, in particular, cloud and digital solutions and services, to review and advise on cybersecurity controls and architecture. Besides technical skills, you are expected to demonstrate soft-skills such as teamwork, mentorship, project leadership, and communication skills.
- Implement and support the delivery of services with respect to security offerings related to cloud and Digital security
- Work with technical and business units across the organization as a security reference point, offering advice, support, and guidance on all a wide range of security issues
- Develop and integrate required cybersecurity reviews & consultancies within cloud and digital services to ensure secure-by-design architecture and safeguard clients’ data and assets.
- Establish Company’s cybersecurity program including policies, processes, and awareness, and periodically report on its performance to Company’s leadership.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application security issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity/Information Security, Computer Information Systems, or a related technical field.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience, at least 5 years in a similar role “cybersecurity architecture”.
- Experience and knowledge in computing security, network security, cryptography, OS security, web app security, Secure Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working with cybersecurity standards and frameworks such as; SOC 2, ISO 27001, CIS Controls, NIST CSF, CSA CCM, ISA/IEC 62443, SOX
- Experience in implementing security projects for any public cloud environment such Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services.
Other Certification, skills / experiences
- Technical certifications from a recognized international institute such as CGEIT, SABSA, CISSP, GIAC, CRISC, CISA, GSTRT
- Ability to automate repetitive tasks (scripting skills in bash/PowerShell /python)