About the position
The Engagement Manager is responsible for acquiring and growing our new customers to realize the value of our products and services, including the execution of their customer success plan, the achievement of their business goals, and the adoption of our product to drive greater ROI and satisfaction.
As an Engagement Manager, you will both acquire and nurture long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers and leads, connect with key business executives and IT stakeholders, and develop a deep understanding of their business requirements, goals, and how they are using us to meet their needs. Your primary goal will be to ensure that we land customers and they achieve their desired outcomes.
This role reports to the Head of Customer Success. Our Customer Success team partners with our most strategic customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customers’ desired outcomes. We’re looking for a new team member to join our team as an Engagement Manager. You will be working with the leading open Industrial DataOps platform Cognite Data Fusion (CDF) and modern Cloud technologies, particularly Google Cloud Platform.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute an industry-specific strategy to drive bookings growth and win new customers
- Through active prospecting and your personal network of contacts, generate new pipeline and provide “commercial insights” to prospective clients on how CNTXT’s solutions will address the most important areas of their value chain
- Manage complex sales cycles and lead the extended team (pre-sales and other key functions) to delight your prospects and customers
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Achieve bookings targets while developing satisfied and referenceable customers
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management, marketing and strategy
- Lead programmatic engagements with customers overseeing project teams using Agile development methodologies.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Saudi IT industry primarily in customer acquisition or management. Direct project development or working in the wider MENA region is a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience in an industrial setting, either within a company or working for an industrial company.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM or business background, or equivalent practical experience
- Familiarity with relevant technology, such as Big Data, Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning or Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience with data contextualization technology and software as a service (SaaS);
- Knowledge of the heavy asset industry, such as oil and gas, power and utilities, or manufacturing;
- Familiarity with CRM systems;
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and communication skills, including the ability to structure and develop compelling proposals in both English and Arabic.
- Experience starting, managing, and closing complex sales cycles
- Savvy at helping customers create business cases with quantified ROI to justify new investments
- Experience working at a high-growth scale-up organization;
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with teams across corporate functions;
- A self-sufficient character able to meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Detail oriented, strong relationship-building skills and a focus on a high level of customer service
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and maintains a calm approach when operating under pressure.