About the position
Head of Digital Transformation will work to realize our ambitions and take our client portfolio to the next level and help us enable Saudi Vision 2030. The role will be an important contributor in the digital leadership team, working closely with the CDO and Executive Management of CNTXT.
Furthermore, this is a senior leadership role that requires professional ability and motivation. You have the skills required to sell, deliver and advise on digital transformation independently, as well as defining a digital transformation framework that CNTXT will be offering its customers. To summarize, you will have autonomy and end to end responsibility for the business unit.
What you’ll do
- Independently research prospective clients in target markets, pursue leads, pitch to clients and close sales of digital transformation projects
- Effectively advice large enterprise customers and their executive teams on digital transformation strategy
- Shape how CNTXT goes to market and delivers digital transformation as a service to its customers together with a multidisciplinary team of solution architects, data engineers, data scientists and the business lines
- 10+ years of experience leading industrial digitalization projects or product development for IoT, cloud solutions or machine learning
- Technical understanding of API strategies and cloud platforms, microservices architecture, and modern engineering practices aimed at increasing velocity, e.g. DevOps, CI/CD, Agile, TDD
- Significant experience from working in or with asset intensive industries e.g. Smart Cities, Upstream, Downstream, Power & Utilities, Manufacturing
- Proven track record in target achievement and good contacts and relationships in the local market in the KSA
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and communication skills, including the ability to structure and develop compelling proposals
- Individual contributor motivated by the opportunity to shape the future of global business in Saudi Arabia.
- Bilingual in English and Arabic is required