About the Position
Support the CNTXT Academy by coordinating with various vendors and departments within CNTXT
What you’ll do
- Create training schedules for all company departments, track and create reports on outcomes of all training and maintain training records for the company.
- Train new hires on company policies and procedures and use the best training methods for a specific purpose or audience.
- Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need additional training.
- Market company training opportunities to employees/customers and provide information on benefits to encourage participation.
- Inform employees/customers on scheduled training and track their progress.
- Recommend training materials and methods, order and maintain in-house training equipment and facilities and manage the budget set for training.
- 3 years as minimum experience
- Technical IT background
- Excellent Communication in both English and Arabic
- Ability to lead/manage and engage with customers
- Experience with either Marketing/Campaigns development/Training organization or developing training content.