What we’re looking for
We’re seeking a versatile Senior Architect with deep technical expertise and a passion for problem-solving. Your primary purpose will be to provide broad and deep technology expertise across all divisions of the company, contributing to pre-sales, RFPs/RFQs and the delivery of projects. Your ability to think critically and navigate complex technical landscapes will be key as you create a culture of excellent software engineering.
How you’ll impact
You will take the reins and lead cross-team architecture efforts, offering deep technology understanding and support company-wide. Your role will be pivotal in shaping the company’s architecture vision and strategy and driving our services to new heights.
What you’ll do
- Lead cross-team architecture efforts, offering architecture support and depth of technology knowledge across all divisions.
- Contribute to technical discussions, proposals and customer meetings in support of sales and delivery organizations.
- Create a software engineering culture, establish principles, best practices and development processes.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and mentoring, fostering a culture of continuous learning.
- Create and maintain a software development workbench, including source control and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Participate in sourcing activities of software or hardware.
- Foster cross-team collaboration and ensure high-quality deliverables.
What you’ll bring
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant degree.
- Ideally, a Master’s degree in a relevant subject.
- 8+ years of relevant technical experience, including architecture, software development and cloud expertise.
- Experience as an architect in software development projects.
- Experience from at least one of the major public cloud providers: GCP, AWS, or Azure.
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect certificate (or equivalent certification from AWS or Azure) would be a plus.
- An analytical mindset, a love for learning, and the ability to write code.
APPLY FOR ROLE
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONSAll Careers
Cybersecurity GRC Specialist
The Cybersecurity Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) Specialist at CNTXT is responsible for developing required cybersecurity policies, processes, and procedures to support CNTXT operations.
Get in touch
There are many ways of “doing cloud” but not all of them will future-proof your business. We can devise an approach that will. Talk to us today – you have nothing to lose but the guesswork.Contact Us