What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Cloud Customer Engineer with deep proficiency in ML/AI who can help us deliver powerful solutions on Google Cloud. An excellent listener with a can-do attitude, you will play a crucial role in understanding the needs of our customers, solving technical obstructions, and delivering persuasive presentations on the best Google Cloud solutions to meet their operational needs.
How you’ll impact
You will be the cornerstone of the success of our technical sales teams, driving business opportunities and resolving technical challenges. Acting at the forefront of customer relations, you will offer detailed briefings on our products and solutions, and prototype Google Cloud integrations in customer environments.Your insightful recommendations on integration strategies will shape successful solutions on Google Cloud.
What you’ll do
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand customer technical objections, and develop strategies to resolve technical blockers.
- Provide in-depth machine learning expertise to support the technical relationship with Google’s customers, including product and solution briefings and proof-of-concept work
- Partner directly with our Product Management teams to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption to Google Cloud.
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as needed.
What you’ll bring
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales or engineering in customer-facing roles.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning or a similar quantitative field.
- Proficiency in Machine Learning (ML) and AI methodologies, (e.g., supervised/unsupervised learning, deep networks, natural language processing), ML development tools (e.g., Tensorflow, Scikit-Learn), and data pipeline tools (e.g. Apache Beam)
- Experience with cloud computing (including cloud market and competitive dynamics) and performing in technical presentations or public speaking.
- Ideally, the ability to define a technical migration roadmap to the cloud.
APPLY FOR ROLE
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONSAll Careers
Service Desk Manager
In this role, Service Desk Manager will be responsible for establishing and managing a Cloud support center that will provide world-class support to our customers.
Cloud Customer Engineer (Apigee)
As a Cloud Customer Engineer at CNTXT, you will help customers choose the right tools to solve their problems and create the solutions that will help them keep growing.
Get in touch
There are many ways of “doing cloud” but not all of them will future-proof your business. We can devise an approach that will. Talk to us today – you have nothing to lose but the guesswork.Contact Us