What we’re looking for
We’re searching for a dynamic and experienced professional with a firm understanding of cloud technologies and a knack for developing effective support processes and procedures. Your leadership abilities will be crucial in training and managing a team of support engineers and delivering excellent customer experiences.
How you’ll impact
Your responsibility will be to establish and oversee a Cloud Support Center, providing world-class support to our customers. You will work cross-functionally with internal teams to quickly resolve customer issues and be the voice of the customer in product roadmap discussions, delivering the service that customers want and deserve.
What you’ll do
- Establish and oversee a Cloud Support Center providing top-tier support to our customers.
- Manage vendor-appointed operations, ensuring performance meets service level agreements and contract compliance.
- Assemble and lead a technical support team focused on Cloud technologies.
- Develop, implement, and refine support processes and procedures for excellent customer service.
- Stay abreast of Cloud offerings and relay updates to your team and customers.
- Train and manage a team of support engineers, fostering a culture of growth and learning.
- Analyze customer support data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices for Cloud support operations.
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve customer support.
- Oversee other service desk functions including quality monitoring, workforce management, operational excellence, and interactions with HR, Finance and IT.
What you’ll bring
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience managing a technical support team for Google Cloud or a similar platform.
- Experience in building a support department from scratch.
- Proficiency in customer support processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with a proven record of developing and leading high-performing teams.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends to drive process improvements.
- Experience with helpdesk software and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Ideally, knowledge and certifications in ITIL and/or other industry-standard support frameworks.
APPLY FOR ROLE
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONSAll Careers
Cloud Applications Development (AppDev) Engineer
As a Cloud Applications Development (AppDev) Engineer at CNTXT, you will you will work with customers to assess existing Enterprise applications in anticipation of a cloud migration.
Senior Cloud Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager at CNTXT, you will manage and direct the development and implementation of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) based projects.
Get in touch
There are many ways of “doing cloud” but not all of them will future-proof your business. We can devise an approach that will. Talk to us today – you have nothing to lose but the guesswork.Contact Us