About the position
CNTXT is seeking a highly skilled Apigee Engineer with technical expertise to support CNTXT’s clients in their API management and integration journey using Google Cloud Platform (GCP). The Apigee Engineer’s primary responsibility is to design, implement, and manage API solutions using Apigee and other GCP products and services, enabling clients to achieve their business goals.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Apigee , its services, and best practices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to analyze complex business requirements and translate them into scalable and efficient GCP-based solutions.
- Lead the design, development, and deployment of Apigee and data management.
- Ensure the security, scalability, and reliability of Apigee by implementing industry standards and best practices.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of Apigee and applications related to data management.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices related to API management architecture.
- Provide technical guidance, mentorship, and leadership to other team members and share knowledge across the organization.
- Participate in pre-sales and post-sales activities, including client meetings, presentations, and proposal development.
- Provide in-depth API management and App modernization delivery expertise to support the technical relationship with CNTXT’s customers.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand customer technical objections, and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Implement proofs of concept, and demos in order to take a prospect successfully through the evaluation process and make them satisfied customers.
- Partner with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption to Google Cloud.
- Travel to customer sites, and other related events as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with web services related standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, and OAuth
- Experience in Technical customer engineering in a cloud computing environment or in a customer facing role (including working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team)
- Experience in architecture and developing software for scalable, distributed systems
- Familiarity with middle-ware and cloud technologies like NoSQL datastores, Google Cloud, AWS, Azure and Mobile app development
- Ability to lead architecture discussions and influence key decision makers around deployment topologies, scaling, performance and sizing
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM framework