What we’re looking for
We’re seeking a savvy technical sales expert with a passion for API management and app modernization. You’ll help our prospective customers choose the right tools to solve their problems and turn them into successful CNTXT/ Google Cloud customers.
How you’ll impact
Working with the sales team, you will be the linchpin between our clients and our product. Specifically, you will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of Apigee by explaining its technical features, helping customers design architectures, and problem-solving any potential issues. When leading companies choose Google Cloud as their trusted partner it’s a huge win for their businesses. You will listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer.
What you’ll do
- Develop in-depth knowledge of API management and app modernization to support technical relationships with our customers.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities, understand customer technical obstacles, and devise strategies to overcome these.
- Create proofs of concept, presentations and demos to guide prospective customers through the evaluation process to satisfaction.
- Collaborate with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption to Google Cloud.
- Liaise with various teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
- Attend customer sites, conferences, and other events as needed.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales, engineering or equivalent experience in customer-facing roles.
- 3+ years of experience in web services and API technologies such as HTTP, REST.
- Experience in virtualization or cloud native architectures in a customer-facing or support role.
- Confidence in cloud computing (including understanding of market and competitive dynamics) when delivering technical presentations or public speaking.
- Ideally, a familiarity with API management, microservice frameworks, and PaaS.
- Ideally, a record of legacy and modern application development, middleware technologies or other applicable platforms.
APPLY FOR ROLE
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONSAll Careers
Cloud Engagement Manager
CNTXT seeks a skilled Engagement Manager with technical expertise to oversee and guide CNTXT consultants, partner teams, and client teams.
Principal Cybersecurity Architect
You will be expected to review client’s business requirements, regulatory requirements, technical teams’ proposed solution, and recommend a suitable security architectural set up to mitigate any potential cyber risk impacting confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Get in touch
There are many ways of “doing cloud” but not all of them will future-proof your business. We can devise an approach that will. Talk to us today – you have nothing to lose but the guesswork.Contact Us