About the position
As a Cloud Customer Engineer at CNTXT, you will help customers choose the right tools to solve their problems and create the solutions that will help them keep growing. You will work with technical Sales teams as a machine learning subject matter expert to differentiate Google Cloud to our customers. You will engage with customers to understand their requirements and persuasively present solutions on Google Cloud. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, explaining technical features, helping customers design architectures, and problem-solving any potential roadblocks.
What you'll do
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand customer technical objections, and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Provide in-depth machine learning expertise to support the technical relationship with Google’s customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption to Google Cloud.
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical sales, engineering, or equivalent experience in customer-facing roles.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leveraging Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, or a similar quantitative field.
- Experience in machine learning (ML) and AI methodologies (e.g., supervised/unsupervised learning, deep networks, natural language processing), ML development tools (e.g., Tensorflow, Scikit-Learn), and data pipeline tools (e.g. Apache Beam)
- Experience with cloud computing (including cloud market and competitive dynamics) and performing technical presentations or public speaking.
- Ability to define a technical migration roadmap to the cloud is a plus.