About the position
CNTXT Professional Services undertakes diverse projects for clients and partners, delivering a comprehensive CNTXT customer experience and striving for customer success. Our team works closely with all departments of CNTXT to provide access to product, service, and training teams, enabling us to offer appropriate solutions and drive innovation across all industries for our clients. Engagement Managers are key in guiding clients toward effective technical and business decisions, leveraging best practices, and proactively identifying and resolving any project gaps.
- 5+ years of experience working in an IT Professional Services or consulting organization supporting Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries.
- 5+ years of hands-on Project Management experience managing and delivering enterprise-level IT projects.
- 5+ years of Program Management/Engagement Management experience leading other project managers to deliver a program with multiple and concurrent projects.
- Minimum leadership experience managing technical projects consisting of 8 or more people totaling over a $1,000,000 budget.
- Has managed engagements using both Waterfall and Agile/Iterative methodologies.
- Has led Agile teams as a ScrumMaster using the Scrum methodology.
- Understands the value proposition of the public cloud and has managed a cloud migration engagement (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Has presented to C-level executives (CIO, CEO, CTO, CISO, etc.) and technical subject matter experts.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and concurrent successfully
- PMP-ACP Certification or Scrum Master Certification
- Google Cloud Digital Leader Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or Masters in Computer Science