What we’re looking for
We’re in search of an expert Project Manager with a comprehensive understanding of Google Cloud, its services and best practices. Your ability to collaborate with stakeholders, decipher business requirements, and contribute to the evolution of efficient, scalable GCP-based solutions is key for this role.
How you’ll impact
You’ll be at the helm of managing stakeholder expectations and project constraints (scope, schedule, cost, quality). You’ll develop project proposals, charters and management plans, coordinate resources and monitor project progress against the plan and budget. You’ll be managing large projects and included in many high-level strategic discussions – excellent drive and communication skills will be instrumental to your success.
What you’ll do
- Maintain a robust understanding of Google Cloud Platform, its services and best practices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to analyze business requirements and contribute to scalable and efficient GCP-based solutions.
- Manage project constraints and stakeholder expectations.
- Develop project proposals, charters, and management plans.
- Lead risk management and mitigation efforts.
- Provide regular project status updates to stakeholders.
- Develop post-project support to ensure measurement of project objectives.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices related to Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
What you’ll bring
- A Bachelor’s or ideally a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field.
- Relevant industry-recognized certifications related to project management (PMP, Agile PM, SAFe, CSM), and preferred cloud certifications including Google Cloud Digital Leader.
- Proficiency with Jira, Confluence, or other project management software.
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in IT/cloud project management.
- Experience in a professional services/consulting organization.
- Proven ability in managing budgets for projects greater than $1M.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
APPLY FOR ROLE
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONSAll Careers
Cloud Customer Engineer (Infrastructure)
As a Cloud Customer Engineer at CNTXT, you will help customers choose the right tools to solve their problems and create the solutions that will help them keep growing.
Apigee Delivery Engineer
CNTXT is seeking a highly skilled Apigee Engineer with technical expertise to support CNTXT’s clients in their API management and integration journey using Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Get in touch
There are many ways of “doing cloud” but not all of them will future-proof your business. We can devise an approach that will. Talk to us today – you have nothing to lose but the guesswork.Contact Us