About the position
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Cloud Support Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and managing a Cloud support center that will provide world-class support to our customers. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing support processes and procedures, as well as training and managing a team of support engineers and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do
- Establish and manage a Cloud support center that provides world-class support to our
- Manage any vendor appointed to operate this center, including overseeing their
performance, ensuring they meet service level agreements, and ensuring contract
- Build and lead a team of technical support analysts for Cloud
- Develop and implement support processes and procedures to ensure high-quality customer
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Cloud offerings and communicate updates to
team and customers
- Train and manage a team of support engineers.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure timely resolution of customer issues
- Collaborate with the product development team to provide customer feedback and
contribute to product roadmap discussions
- Manage customer escalations to ensure timely and effective resolution
- Analyze customer support data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices for Cloud support operations
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve customer support.
- Manage other Service Desk functions including quality monitoring, Quality assurance, workforce management, operational excellence, and HR, Finance and IT.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience managing a technical support team for Google Cloud or a similar
- Experience building a support department from scratch is required
- Experience with customer support processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with a track record of developing and leading
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends to drive process improvements
- Experience with helpdesk software and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Knowledge/Certifications of ITIL and/or other industry-standard support frameworks is a plus