What we’re looking for
We’re seeking a savvy tech professional who knows the ins and outs of Google Cloud products. You’ll be the glue between our clients and our products, spotting business opportunities, solving technical issues, and helping customers choose the right tools to solve their problems. If you are a master listener who can create the solutions that will help keep our clients growing, you could be a perfect fit.
How you’ll impact
In this role, you’ll use your deep technical knowledge to build and support customer relationships. You’ll take the lead on customer engagement, listening carefully to understand their requirements and persuasively presenting solutions on Google Cloud – explaining technical features, helping customers design architectures and problem-solving any potential roadblocks. You’ll guide prospective customers through the evaluation process, ensuring they fully grasp and appreciate the transformative potential of Google Cloud solutions until they’re completely satisfied.
What you’ll do
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand customer technical objections, and develop strategies for resolving technical blockers.
- Share experiences to support the technical relationship with customers, including product and solution briefings and proof-of-concept work.
- Engage with colleagues to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption of Google Cloud.
- Work directly with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Liaise with various teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events.
What you’ll bring
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales, engineering, or equivalent experience in customer-facing roles.
- 3+ years of experience in virtualization and/or cloud native architectures in a customer-facing or support role.
- 3+ years experience with cloud computing (including cloud market and competitive dynamics) and performing in technical presentations or public speaking.
- Experience with an infrastructure-as-code tool (e.g. HashiCorp Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
While not essential, we’d love it if you can show:
- Technical sales experience in the fields of cloud computing, data, information lifecycle management and Big Data.
- An ability to address DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, Load Balancing, VPN and VPC and working knowledge of Linux.
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable and secure distributed systems.
- Experience with Relational Databases, NoSQL Databases, and/or Big Data technologies (e.g., SQL Server, Postgres, Spark, Hadoop, other Open Source).
- Experience in advanced areas of networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, and application acceleration.
- Ability to define a technical migration roadmap to the cloud.
APPLY FOR ROLE
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONSAll Careers
Cybersecurity GRC Specialist
The Cybersecurity Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) Specialist at CNTXT is responsible for developing required cybersecurity policies, processes, and procedures to support CNTXT operations.
Apigee Delivery Engineer
CNTXT is seeking a highly skilled Apigee Engineer with technical expertise to support CNTXT’s clients in their API management and integration journey using Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Get in touch
There are many ways of “doing cloud” but not all of them will future-proof your business. We can devise an approach that will. Talk to us today – you have nothing to lose but the guesswork.Contact Us