What we’re looking for
We are on the lookout for an experienced Principal Cybersecurity Architect who can blend business acumen, technical acumen, and a keen understanding of cybersecurity to protect our assets and those of our clients. Your key responsibility will be to define an effective security architecture that mitigates potential cyber risks in diverse cloud implementation setups, guiding our clients towards a safer future.
How you’ll impact
You will bring security to the forefront of all technology projects. This role will see you taking the lead on our security strategy, ensuring that all our customer solutions are secure by design. We’ll rely on you to keep an eye out for new security techniques, ensuring we stay at the forefront of security innovation.
What you’ll do
- Create CNTXT’s cybersecurity architecture process and security architecture references, ensuring alignment with best practices and Saudi Arabian regulations.
- Perform security architecture audits for both CNTXT’s internal technology projects and client projects to proactively mitigate risks and secure data and assets.
- Assist in crafting CNTXT’s cybersecurity strategy and roadmap for both internal operations and external services.
- Participate in risk assessments for critical internal or external projects and present risk mitigation strategies.
- Mentor team members and facilitate knowledge transfer activities.
What you’ll bring
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity/Information Security, Computer Information Systems, or a related technical field.
- A minimum of 10 years overall work experience, including at least 4 years in a cybersecurity architecture role.
- Experience in executing cybersecurity projects for any public cloud environment.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity standards and frameworks such as SOC 2, ISO 27001, CIS Controls, NIST CSF, CSA CCM, ISA/IEC 62443, SOX.
- At least two technical cybersecurity certifications from a recognized international institute such as CGEIT, SABSA, CISSP, GIAC, CRISC, CISA, GSTRT.
- Fluency in English.
APPLY FOR ROLE
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONSAll Careers
Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Your role entails working on identifying and managing cybersecurity solutions needed to safeguard CNTXT operations and data.
Get in touch
There are many ways of “doing cloud” but not all of them will future-proof your business. We can devise an approach that will. Talk to us today – you have nothing to lose but the guesswork.Contact Us