What we’re looking for
We are on the hunt for a senior cybersecurity professional with a solid understanding of cloud architectures and solutions and the unique set of risks they present. You will be pivotal in identifying and implementing cybersecurity solutions needed to ensure the safety of our clients’ operations and data.
How you’ll impact
Working at the cutting-edge of technology, you’ll be responsible for reviewing our clients’ business requirements and proposing fully compliant technical solutions with the necessary security controls. Exposure to various-scale projects will be part and parcel of your role, so you’ll need an adaptable, can-do attitude and a hunger for continuous learning.
What you’ll do
- Identify and manage necessary cybersecurity tools and services, and develop corresponding processes and procedures.
- Implement and deploy cybersecurity configurations on client projects for cloud or hybrid infrastructures in line with the proposed cloud and cybersecurity architectures.
- Develop security-related functionalities as part of in-house solution development.
- Conduct security reviews and assurance activities on developed solutions and products to verify confidentiality and integrity requirements.
What you’ll bring
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity/Information Security, Computer Information Systems, or a related technical field.
- 6+ years of work experience, with at least 4 years in technical hands-on and cybersecurity roles.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity standards and frameworks such as SOC 2, ISO 27001, CIS Controls, NIST CSF, CSA CCM, ISA/IEC 62443, SOX.
- Experience in cloud security and secure software development life cycle.
- English language fluency.
APPLY FOR ROLE
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONSAll Careers
Principal Cybersecurity Architect
You will be expected to review client’s business requirements, regulatory requirements, technical teams’ proposed solution, and recommend a suitable security architectural set up to mitigate any potential cyber risk impacting confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
CNTXT is seeking a highly skilled Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with technical expertise to support CNTXT’s clients in their Google Cloud Platform (GCP) adoption journey.
Get in touch
There are many ways of “doing cloud” but not all of them will future-proof your business. We can devise an approach that will. Talk to us today – you have nothing to lose but the guesswork.Contact Us